We're Future. We're 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven't just survived over the past couple of years, we've thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don't plan on stopping any time soon.
We've got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we're looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
We are looking for a Personal Finance Writer to join our growing wealth team to cover money news and features for The Money Edit (themoneyedit.com) and other titles - including GoodTo and Ideal Home. You'll have a strong interest in writing about personal finance, journalism experience and have the ability to write clearly and concisely to deadlines.
This role may be based in our Bath or London offices. Requirements
- A strong interest in and understanding of the personal and household finance sector
- First-rate SEO expertise and be able to evidence growth produced from previous employment
- Relentless approach to delivery. You'll be totally on top of the numbers and see the early trends before anyone else
- Exceptional editing skills which come from a clear understanding of the audience
- You'll have a passion for the data side of web editing and closely monitor and interpret performance and trends
- A ruthless approach to success - you'll be able to combine coming up with transformative ideas with a determined approach to ensure they are delivered
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We have a voice and we're going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We're an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.