PR Account ManagerLocation: Leamington SpaContract: Permanent, Full TimeStart: ASAPSalary: Competitive
Our client is an established and successful Midlands-based PR agency with over 25 years experience in moving ambitious businesses into the fast lane. A results-driven agency that packs a big punch, they are dedicated to building the brand profiles of companies and organisations in order to help them achieve their business goals through strategically led, bespoke PR campaigns.
With established offices in the attractive Regency town of Royal Leamington Spa in Warwickshire, they also have a satellite office in Central London which allows them to service their southern-based clients more efficiently.
With a diverse portfolio of clients, you will be able to work with a variety of brands from a range of different industries - from transport and logistics to tech start-ups.
They are also constantly looking to expand their service offering from the agency, across all forms of media, to ensure that the business stays ahead of the game. You will be an integral part of this exciting journey together with a team of passionate PR professionals who are all hungry for success and personal career growth.Key details:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Attractive office location
- Manage a portfolio of an average of 5+ clients.
- To build professional relationships with clients as well as stakeholders, the media and influencers.
- Developing purpose-driven and bespoke PR campaigns
- To provide sound consultancy to clients
- Regularly attend trade shows in order to network and/or support client attendance.
- Reporting and evaluation of PR campaigns to the senior team.
- New business search and pitch involvement.
- Researching and writing press releases, features, awards, case studies and thought leadership articles for the media.
- Researching, writing and posting blogs and social posts for clients where required.
- Work with the Century team to manage and measure the agency's social channels.
- Assist the Century team with enhancing Digital PR and social media offering.
- Keeping abreast of the latest media trends, hot topics and tools.
- A minimum of five years' experience working in communications either in-house or in a PR agency
- A proven ability to engage with clients, journalists, senior business leaders, high-level stakeholders with total professionalism.
- Strong media, influencer and stakeholder relations experience
- Impeccable written and social skills.
- Basic knowledge of the latest digital and social media channels as well as digital PR experience is a must. These are disciplines that we are looking to actively expand in the future as a part of our wider service offering.
- A proven track record in delivering PR campaigns for businesses and brands.
- The ability to lead on client accounts and campaigns with minimum senior support
- Commercially minded - as an ambitious agency we encourage staff to develop the drive and confidence to win new business and proactively build meaningful relationships with the media and prospective clients in our target markets.
- A creative flair and a passion for PR and communications
- Ambitious and a willingness to go the extra mile for both the agency and its clients.
- Comfortable in a team environment.
- A keenness to learn and to continuously upskill.
- Excellent time management skills - the role will require you having to jump from task to task therefore applicants must be quick thinking and have the natural ability to multi-task.
- A strategic mindset. Having one eye on the future and thinking about the upcoming months across all media relations and what you can do to move your client forward successfully.
- A logical approach. Able to solve issues by generating proactive and creative solutions
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong organisational, verbal and presentation skills
- Attractive salary with incentives.
- An exciting career path that will offer both challenges and potential financial rewards.
- Central office in the attractive Regency town of Royal Leamington Spa.
- Five weeks holiday + statutory bank holidays.
- One Mental Health Day per quarter.
- Financial incentives for new business gains.
- Charity volunteering opportunities.
- Be a part of an ambitious agency.
If this challenge sounds perfect for you, please call acs Recruitment today, on or email your CV