This role is with a leading wealth management and professional services group who are looking to expand and create new opportunities. The operations executive will be performing a variety of duties in order to maintain the standards of the business and ensure all checks and processes are carried out appropriately.Client Details
Our client is a wealth manager with billions of pounds in assets to manage. Due to recent changes a number of new roles have opened up in the business, as well as new avenues of progression. Our client is looking to take on a number of new staff to manage their growth and keep up with the larger workloads.Description
Daily activities may include:
- Ensuring the accuracy of key transactions.
- Tracking trade settlements to resolve these by due date.
- Communicating changes and client updates to other departments.
- Resolving any errors and reporting as to what went wrong.
- Reconciliation of various accounts.
- Undertaking all training required by the business.
- Complying by internal and external regulations at all times.
The successful applicant will have a background in finance through experience or education. Finance graduates are highly valued in the business. An eye-for-detail and accuracy in reporting is vital to succeeding in this role, so these qualities will be highly valued.Job Offer
On offer are a variety of benefits and a competitive salary, as well as a hybrid scheme in a city central location. The following are all part of the package offered by the client:
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Life Assurance,
- Pension Contributions,
- Holiday Packages,
- Shared Parental Leave
And more depending on specifics of the role undertaken.
Page Personnel and all our clients are committed to diversity and inclusion. As part of this, we favour clients who create positive, healthy work environments.