Client Account ManagerRemote based - office location London£32,000 - £35,000Full-Time, Permanent
Are you a talented account manager, with a passion for ecommerce helping clients take real-world actions through data-led decision making?
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and profitable ecommerce data science consultancy working with household retail names.
They understand the importance of work/life balance, they are hard workers, but ensure plenty of opportunity for personal development, growing the team's culture, and most importantly, have fun while doing it!
Our client are a company with innovative thinking and collaboration at its heart, so all they ask is that you can demonstrate a track record of
- Getting stuck in
- Finding fulfilment in learning new skills
- Curiosity - questioning the status quo
- Empathy - tapping into client pain points and understanding where our client can fill the gaps
- Enthusiasm - they want someone who gets excited about the power of data and can get their clients just as excited!
If this sounds like you and you have experience of Powerpoint/Keynote, Google Analytics, great written and verbal English as well as 2 years of working in a client facing or account management role then we want to hear from you.
Desirably you would also have an understanding of pay-per click (PPC) on Google and Facebook Ads as well as SEO and Miro.Great Benefits:
- Fully remote working. If the business does decide to go back to an office one day, it will probably be in London, and you're welcome to join them there (but only if you want to)
- Herman Miller ergonomic chair
- 3% Company Pension Scheme Contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Lifestyle perks e.g. gym membership, car hire and gig ticket discounts
- 28 days of holiday increasing with tenure
You will be pivotal in helping to grow the retail account base. You'll join calls and meetings with their clients to share insights and recommendations, and will collaborate with the Data Science team to identify opportunities and create a coherent delivery plan.Key Duties include:
- Representing our client with their clients, and being a friendly and reliable key liaison point
- Monitoring client projects and managing client accounts: Preparing client project plans / Attend client meetings, present results / Ensuring key client milestones are being set and met / Spotting potential variances to the plan before they become critical / Active listening for opportunities to develop the account / Preparing monthly client presentations / Monitoring billed and logged project hours vs target/scope / Preparing invoice drafts for approval by AD
- Checking in on client Google Analytics accounts and sales numbers
- Support Account Director/Technical Director with project priorities based on client meetings
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and tech audits to uncover upsell opportunities
- Quarterly R&D input into our product roadmap