Senior Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our luxury fashion client. This is hybrid remote / London with additional travel UK wide.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience Planning Management, Financial Management and previous Supply chain or Warehouse Logistic experience within a Waterfall environment.
This position is Inside IR35
The ideal candidate will be provided the unique opportunity to develop their knowledge of the luxury fashion sector through exposure across our business.
- Planning management
- Strong business operational leadership
- Full budget accountability
- Senior stakeholder management
- Provide feedback / status reports into the Portfolio by partnering closely with Senior Portfolio Manager to ensure project governance and best practises are followed
- Demonstrable experience of multiple End-to-End Project Lifecycles
- Prince2/Waterfall methodologies
- Strong ability to work with teams in a collaborative manner
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience of delivering complex warehouse system implementations (ideally in the Fashion Manufacturing space)
- Interest in Creative Industry, Retail or Consumer Goods
- Background of Management Consulting
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age