IT Project Manager- Contract
Inside IR35 - £600 per day.
Looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver technology change in line with the client vision, delivery of business cases development as well as to communicate efficiently with stakeholders both internal and external. The client is a large technologies company who are mid-transformation and building a vision of creating robust IT architecture, managing data efficiently as well as continuing to build teams.
In the role you will be expected to work closely with the Digital Business Technologies Team, delivering results around all areas of business from supply chain to manufacturing. You will have previously shown you are a have the potential to act as a change agent and will put these skills to action in line with the vision of the client. The role is for those willing to bring their highest level of performance to their technology career and share that level of performance with their team.
- 5 year's experience as an IT Project Manager
- Resource Management
- Being clear and concise, Strong Communication
- Credible Change Agent
- Experience of successfully delivering complex £multi-million transformation programmes in large global organisations
- Experience in leading complex and large value tender / vendor selection
- Experience of benefits realisation for both quantitative and qualitative benefits
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation
The Role is a 6 Month Contract; £600 per day Inside IR35; Located in Wiltshire, UK. The role is remote 2 days per week, in the office for the remainder 3 days per week.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.