European Account ManagerSalary - £23-26k per annumPermanentPreston, Lancashire, United Kingdom - 9 - 17.30 office based role with flexible staring hours. (can start 8 or 10 am)Client Profile:
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier within the automotive sector. They are looking to add a European Account Manager
to work in their offices based in Preston.Responsibilities:
- Customer communication - Liaise with UK and European customers on a daily basis via email and phone to answer all enquiries.
- Chase overdue invoices when required - Chase when payments will be received for overdue invoices as and when the accounts department require.
- Providing Quotations to customers - provide prices to new and existing customers also maintain customer price lists on a regular basis
- React to customer's needs and requirements and follow up on Product & Service Quality issues with internal team members.
- Regular and ad-hoc Sales Analysis & Reporting to Management team.
- Gather market information from customers for new products and new ranges
Ad hoc Tasks:
- Regular checks on Back Order and Lost sales situation
- Follow up any new enquires from prospective customers.
- Sales analysis when required
- Set meeting agendas
- Visit customers as and when required
- Visit reports
- Liaise with marketing for exhibitions and advertising
- Represent the company at exhibitions when required (3-4 per year)
- Follow up customer satisfaction survey
- Manage expenses
The successful candidate for the role of European Account Manager
must have the following skills:
- 3-5 year account management experience (with international trade of physical product)
- Additional Languages required: Polish, German, Russia, Spanish, French, Italian
- Basic knowledge of international logistics
- Strong analytical mindset and reporting skills
To apply, please contact Marcus on , or click apply below to submit your CV.