An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Finance Administrator to work within a growing company in the offshore recruitment industry. Having some accounting and finance experience would be preferred. Although no formal qualifications are required for this role as we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow into the role.
* Processing invoices
* Spreadsheet Work
* Assisting with Reconciliations
* Resolving payment queries
* Chasing Purchase Orders
* Processing Contractors timesheets and expenses
* Other Ad Hoc Finance admin task
* Manage email inbox for Purchase Invoices/timesheets/expenses and other external emails coming in.
Who we're looking for:
* The role will suit someone who has an understanding of financial administration however full training will be provided so this not essential.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Solid understanding and experience in Office 365 applications (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook) is essential
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Planning and organisational abilities, able to prioritise workload accordingly and work to tight deadlines