TRS Staffing have an exciting opportunity to work as an Operations Support Coordinator with a Major Offshore Windfarm Developer.
The role is primarily working onshore near Grimsby, supporting the logistics and planning surrounding all operations involved with a specific Windfarm.
There will be a need to be deployed offshore for periods of time.
• Co-ordination of crew changes and port calls.
• Daily logistical planning/manifesting.
• Communicating with various stakeholders on different levels regarding logistical planning.
• Preparing and hosting daily planning meeting.
• Monday to Friday (DAYS).
• 40 hours per week.
• Some weekend work shall be expected.
• Full GWO's.
• Valid Medical & Chester Step.
• I.T Competent.
• Excellent logistical skills.
• Good Communication skills.
• Previous wind farm experience in a logistical/planning role.
If you are interested in finding out further information regarding this role then please apply.
Alternatively, you may call the office on (phone number removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our client is proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived because of embracing differences