Are you a HCA looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within an Inpatient setting?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced HCA to work with the NHS, supporting an Inpatient services in the Nottinghamshire area. The services available support Adults with a range of Mental Health issues and Learning Disabilities.
This is a temporary, on-going placement with a range of shift options available including Earlies, Lates and Nights.
Job Purpose: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
Pay Rates: Days - £11.00 LTD | Nights/Sat - £13.00 LTD | Sun/BH - £15.00 LTD
Location: Nottinghamshire (Various Locations)
To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
To provide personal care and support
· NVQ L2 / Care Certificate
· Previous experience working within a Mental Health capacity
· Ability to work as part of a team
· In date PMVA/MAPA Training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family