£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £33.6k | 36 Hours - Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 'Outstanding' CQC Rating
A private nursing home in Plymouth is looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home provides a variety of around the clock care for their residents in a rural, home from home setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts
• Shift patterns are 3 x 12 hour shifts 19:00 - 07:00
• Occasionally will cover days to cover annual leave only
• Competitive pay rates of £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £33,600
• Paid breaks
• Enhanced hours scheme for emergency cover
• Staff referral bonus scheme
• NEST pension scheme
• Support with revalidation & extensive ongoing training
• Free meals on duty
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care on the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation