Bright Light Consultants are a bespoke staffing solutions company, specialising in recruiting: Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for both temporary and permanent positions.
Registered nurse (RGN) required in Scorton, up to £30/hr. Ongoing and immediate start.
Bright Light Consultants have an exciting new contract starting soon. We are looking for experienced, dedicated RGNs specialising in Elderly care services in Scorton & surrounding areas who are available to start immediately.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced registered nurses to provide care and support in Scorton.
Job Setting for RGN
* Adults, Elderly
* Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning, Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
* Up to £30/hr
Skills and responsibilities for RGN
* Working within a team consisting of home managers, carers, healthcare assistants and more
* To ensure the highest possible standards of care are maintained through your own efforts and those that have been delegated to care for them on a daily basis
* Excellent knowledge on the following: PEGs, Catheters, Phlebotomy & Medication Management
Company benefits for RGN:
* Ongoing training
* Great development opportunities for the right candidate
* Thorough Compliance Support
* Flexible shifts
* Continuous & friendly consultant support
* Various work settings
What you'll need as a Registered Nurse
* NMC registration
* 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
* The right to work in the UK
* Access to a vehicle would also be beneficial
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£50,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year