Are you an experienced media planner looking to work on an exciting brand within a global network media agency?The Company
Are you an Planning Account Manager looking for their next role and want to join one of the agencies in the 'big six'. I have a role available in London right now for an agency who wants someone to come in and work with one of their most prestigious and exciting clients.
This client is looking for a confident and driven individual to join their team as a Planning Account Manager. The Planning Account Manager will be an enthusiastic individual who has a good team ethic. As the new Planning Account Manager you will be able to prioritise your own workload.
The agency you will be joining has worldwide recognition and has over 8,000 employees around the world. The client you will be working with is a well know drinks brand which produce some of the most popular products around the world.The Role
- Manage a planner & exec within the team, working alongside / into an Account Director, Senior Associate Director and Business Director - as well as playing an active role in the wider TED team and planning department at the agency.
- Be responsible for the planning and delivery of multi-media campaigns for some of the iconic drinks brands in the portfolio
- Help manage a large team of (lovely) clients, as well as cultivating great relationships with the wider agency team and with the internal team of specialists, as well as in Creative Systems who we work with regularly
- Confident communicator, to include active participation in client meetings, agency meetings and delivering presentations with passion and flare
- Great working knowledge of all media and how channels influence business performance
- Good at knowledge sharing and keen to support junior members of the team
- Yoga Sessions
- Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Season Ticket Loan
- Early Finish Friday
- Birthday Off
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer