1st Line Service Desk Analyst - French Speaking.
Interaction recruitment are working with a large Peterborough based client who are currently seeking a French speaking IT helpdesk Analyst to work in their 1st line support department. This role is to be the first port of call on a business to business level. This role is on a 7.5 hour shift rotation between the hours of 8am and 8pm 5 days out of 7.
My client can offer a long-term opportunity within technology, you will be at the forefront of service excellence. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience to progress your career in IT, or to take the first steps into the IT field.
Key responsibilities include;
· Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
· Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
· Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
· Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
· Adhering to Incident management procedures.
· Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
· Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
· Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
The successful candidates will have knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications, either through College or University. A genuine interest to build your career in IT, customer focused and happy to start on a temporary to permanent basis.
We are happy to look at CVs from applicants with a solid customer service and/or sales background.
To apply please send your CV to