Procurement ManagerThe company
An alternative Financial Services firm based in well-connected Sutton, Surrey. Just a 10-mniute walk from the railway station.Your Impact and legacy
You will be leading and developing the strategic approach to procurement across the business, advising and supporting teams on effective procurement management from setting up tender processes, selection of new suppliers and renewal of existing suppliers. With key stakeholders, you will lead regular supplier management reviews, using scorecards with the main performance indicators, strategic positioning evaluation, business perspectives, and strategic product and market developments.What you will do
Knowledge and experience
- To monitor, identify and manage potential risks within the procurement process and escalate accordingly ensuring that mitigating actions are taken to protect the company.
- To increase the efficiency of the procurement processes through digitalisation and effective policy and procedures which are clearly communicated across the business to key stakeholders and supplier managers.
- To create sourcing plans that reduce cost, secure supply and minimize supply chain disruptions for key supplies that our company rely upon to serve our customers and deliver our business plans.
- You will actively support sustainable procurement as an integral part of the ESG strategy and demand from our suppliers the highest level of compliance to the ESG agenda, as well as educating key stakeholders and supplier managers on ESG expectations.
- Experience developing and executing procurement strategies, policies and plans in large organisations.
- Ability to lead, negotiate and influence senior management internally and key suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, high-profile environment with the minimum of direct supervision.
- A proactive change manager, with a proven track record of creativity and improving ways of working to maximise efficiencies
- CIPS qualified
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.