Project ManagerBased in Leicester£32,000pa - £36,000pa
You will be working for an extremely successful and independent company who are now in a situation where the well-known brands approach them rather than the other way round.My client successfully been providing Marketing solutions to some very well-known brands across the UK and now they're looking to grow their team.You will need to have previous Project Management experience in either retail design, shop-fitting, interiors, manufacturing or build environments with POS knowledge.
- The successful Project Manager will be to agree lead times for each stage, producing schedules and timelines for projects.
- You will be costing projects whilst achieving a targeted margin.
- Running briefing meetings with stakeholders and internal colleagues.
- Manager supplier resources to produce and deliver on project requirements.
- Dealing with anything relating to the quality of cost of the project.
- Maintaining a project file relating to the cost and delivery of projects.