SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C#) - REMOTE WORKING - 3 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT - £450 - £550 PER DAY OUTSIDE IR35
Advanced Resource Managers are working with a company who strives on leading the transportation sector, we are looking for a Software Developer (C#) on a 3 month contract, fully remote position.
* You will have strong knowledge and experience in C#.
* You will have experience in developing Windows applications.
* You will be familiar with Visual Studio 2017+
* You will be experience in WPF, PRISM, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
* You will have experience using code versioning tools.
* Ideally, you will understand SQL Server DBA.
* Ideally, you will be degree educated.
What you will be doing:
You will be an experienced Software Developer to develop an Automatic Route Setting system consisting of several applications. You will be designing and developing the applications from high level system documentations. You will be designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
The role can be fully remote. This will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours, ideally 8:00 - 16:30.
The rate for this role is £450 - £550 per day, outside IR35.
We can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this
position. You must be eligible for a DBS check.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Lucy Crouch-Ewers at ARM on (phone number removed) or email your CV and covering letter to lucy.crouch