Trainee Teacher - Fully Funded Teacher Training - Secondary | Newham
A Barking and Dagenham based Secondary school is looking opening for an aspiring Secondary Teacher to join their friendly, hard-working team as a Trainee Teacher.
Are you a graduate who has qualified or has been predicted a 2:1 or above Hons degree who is now seeking a career as a Secondary School Teacher?
Would you like a fully-funded paid route into teaching? If yes, apply today for this exciting teacher training programme for exceptional graduates today!
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK's leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK's leading schools of education
We are looking for individuals who: -
*** Have the drive to become an outstanding teacher
*** Show commitment to the programme and your pupils
*** Be a high calibre graduate with a strong academic record
*** Be able to self-study
We are currently recruiting for a GOOD graded Primary school in Newham who are looking for an outstanding graduate to train with them on their Graduate Teacher Programme. All degree subjects will be considered, although core subjects are always highly regarded. You must also have a C or above in English, Maths and Science GCSEs.
Why pay university fees when you can gain a PGCE/PGTA through the University of Buckingham and be paid upwards of £18,000 annual salary.
Contact Matthew today to learn more. Join this school today by sending your CV to us today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted