We are looking to recruit a bubbly, outgoing and committed NHS Appointment Scheduler to support the NHS out of hours services in Wigan and be part of exciting new projects working with GP Practices within the borough.
You will be trained over 3 separate areas in Covid Calls, 1st contact support for patients and how to assess patients systems for booking GP appointments in the borough.
You will have a fantastic team around you with supportive and committed management who invest in you and recognise hard work.
With flexible shifts AND options for overtime to boost your income ... Whats not to LOVE?
Offering shifts on a rota on a temporary ongoing basis which will either be an 8am to 2pm or a 2pm to 8pm with one regular day on the weekend 10am - 4pm ...... you will be able to enjoy your mornings or afternoons before or after work AND working 24-30 hours a week this is perfect for that work/life balance.
What will you be being doing as a NHS Appointment Scheduler?
· With 3 departments to learn new skills in you will be trained in Covid Call Handling, NHS out of hours appointments and the 111 Triage Services
· Helping a range of patients and supporting their needs for appointments and vaccination bookings
· Being a point of contact for a variety of different authorities such as support workers and mental health
What skills will you need as an NHS Appointment Schduler?
If you enjoy a laugh in your workplace but can also get your head down and work hard
Have worked in any customer service roles such as call centres, hospitality, retail or cafes
You have a caring nature and like to really have a job that makes a genuine difference
Whats in it for you as a NHS Appointment Schduler?
· Weekly pay £9.50
· A fun and supportive team and managers
· Ongoing temporary role with opportunity to learn new skills and have a career
· Flexible hours for a great work life balance
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you have not been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook