Tradewind Liverpool is filling up with vacancies for the coming academic year - are you looking for your next role as a Teaching Assistant at a Primary school local to you?
We are currently recruiting for shorter-term Teaching Assistant roles with immediate start, with longer-term opportunities beginning in the new academic year. All it takes to get registered is a quick chat with one of our experienced Consultants., where we will get a feel for the roles you're after, and work with you to find the ideal role.
To get started on your education journey, or to develop your existing skills as a TA with some valuable experience click 'Apply Now'
In order to register for September roles, we will need the below -
- A CV that covers the last 10 years of employment or education.
- Two employment or character references
- Right to Work in the UK
Why work with Tradewind?
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants