Interim Accounting and SAP Service Manager - £508pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Manager, with experience in Accounting, Technology and SAP to join a leading, FTSE 100 energy organisation and provide critical support and drive truly improved user experience.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the tech to support.
This role is an initial 7-month contract, with potential permanency thereafter, offering up to £508 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35) and a flexible approach to working from home, with 2 days per week in the office in South-East England.
As part of my client's Finance Solutions Team, you will provide key support across thousands of users, spanning Accounts, Data and Reporting, globally.
You will be responsible for a bank of solutions, remedying finance and accounting queries, as well as SAP system solution queries.
You will also be responsible for repeat tasks to administer the SAP system, ensuring it is up and running quickly and efficiently.
Driving continuous improvements in systems, training, learning and master data, this role will be responsible for truly improving user experience, and ultimately reducing the amount of tickets and queries arising.
- A blended skillset of Technology and Accounting, possessing the ability to liaise with IT Teams to understand the technology, as well as collaborating with Business and Accounting Teams.
- Strong SAP experience, ideally experience with SAP ECC6.
- Prior experience within a large, global, matrix company.
- Continuous improvement and User Experience improvement mindset.
- The ability to lead a Team.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills up to a senior level.
- Ideally, fully qualified accountant (ACCA. CIMA, ACA, CPA, OR Accounting degree)
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and email Kaushik Dafda - firstname.lastname@example.org