Are you passionate about helping children to reach their full potential in education? Are you able to inspire and engage young learners?
Now Education are recruiting a Primary School Teaching Assistant to work across both Key Stages at a good school in the Chesterfield area. The school is a two-form Primary School committed to offering each student and staff member the support they need to stay motivated, to learn, and to reach their full potential.
* Supporting teachers with class preparation and delivery
* Helping the class teacher to engage pupils in lessons
* Working 1:1 with SEND pupils
* Supporting children with reading, writing and phonics
* Liaising with class teachers and the SENCO about pupil progress
* Maintaining a positive and approachable attitude
In order to be considered for the role, the candidate must have the following:
* Level 2 (or above) Childcare qualification or equivalent
* At least 6 months experience working in a primary school
Some of the benefits of working as a Teaching Assistant with Now Education:
* An honest and transparent approach
* A market leading refer a friend scheme: £200 per teacher, £100 per member of support staff
* Enjoyable and profitable work life balance
* Gain experience from working in a wide range of primary schools
* Work alongside a leading company in education recruitment
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role and will be offered work on successfully passing Now Education's compliance checks.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date