Are you passionate about supporting young children in their education?
Now Education are recruiting an EYFS Teaching Assistant for a 2-form entry school in Chesterfield. The reputable school is looking for someone who is motivated by providing pupils with the best possible educational experience, and who can complement their experienced and supportive EYFS team. The role will involve supporting the class and liaising with teacher, and may require you to work 1:1 with SEND pupils.
In order to be considered for the role, the candidate must have the following:
* Level 2 (or above) Childcare qualification or equivalent
* At least 6 months experience working in a primary school
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in managing difficult behaviours
* Demonstrate passion for education and supporting the educational needs of children
* Have a positive attitude and warm personality
* Align with school values
Some of the benefits of working as a Teaching Assistant with Now Education:
* An honest and transparent approach
* A market leading refer a friend scheme
* Enjoyable and profitable work life balance
* Gain experience from working in a wide range of primary schools
* Work alongside a leading company in education recruitment
To apply for this role or for more information please submit your CV or call Marilena on (phone number removed).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role and will be offered work on successfully passing Now Education's compliance checks.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date