Perfect Personnel are currently recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Trainee individual to work in our clients head office based in Hereford.
The succesful candidate will be assisting the partners and associate partners in the management and delivery of statutory audit (80%) and accounts preparation services (20%) for our Owner Managed Business Client portfolio with the below key tasks being carried out.
• Prepare analysis and make postings using the firm's accounting software and to produce straightforward draft financial statements in statutory format using the firm's accounting software;
• Completing disclosure checklists for companies preparing accounts under UK GAAP
• Preparing audit planning documentation for review by the supervisor and to carry out internal control, system and walkthrough tests; attend simple stock stakes.
• Carrying out basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits and due diligence work;
• Preparing annual returns and other documents for filing with Companies House and complete company statutory books.
• Identifying basic tax adjustments arising from accounts production and audit work and prepare simple corporation tax returns using the firm's taxation software What you will need to be;
• Be authentic in every situation and like to be connected to your team, clients and local communities
• Like to listen and understand, to show up every day with passion and to stand up for things that matter to you
• Be driven to succeed, take initiative and want results
As well as the above the ideal candidate will be a graduate with a 2.1 or above in any degree attained, have at least 112 UCAS points from 3 A Levels (excluding General Studies) as well as GCSE Grade Level 5 or above in English Language and Maths