Are you going to be graduating with your Early Childhood Studies and Education degree this year?
Have you got 2-3 days availability each week until the end of the academic year or full time availability for a long term role in September?
Are you looking to broaden your experience and practical skills within education and build positive relationship with schools in your area with the hope to secure a role for September?
If so, please read on!
Milk Education are working in partnership with a number of Primary Schools across Manchester and Salford who are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistant to work on a long term and ad-hoc basis. The roles can be long term, short term or day to day roles, we work with you and provide you with work on the days you are available it's as simple as that!
This is a great opportunity for you to gain some paid experience and secure a role after your studies.
Working on supply can give you experience in a range of different schools and age ranges so you can figure out which roles work best for you and what career path you would like to take in education. It opens a lot of doors for different opportunities and will set you up nicely, getting your foot in the door for different schools and has the potential to line you up for a permanent position.
What you need to apply:
* Experience working with children or vulnerable adults in the past 2 years (Volunteer/placements welcome)
* Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to complete this
* Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
* Passionate about enabling children to fulfil their potential
* Ability to travel around the boroughs of Manchester and Trafford
* Minimum of 2 days availability 08:30-15:30 Mon-Fri
The Milk Difference:
* Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
* Quick and easy registration process
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements
* Direct links to local schools
* Discounted and free CPD courses
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education Agency on Facebook - but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying at:
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to joshua.heaton or submit your application via the form below.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment