IT Support Engineer - Field based.
IT Managed Services business based near Haywards Heath. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business which can offer career progression to the determined candidate.
Horizon Managed Services provides fully outsourced IT management and support to mid-tier businesses based in the South of England within the retail and warehousing sectors.
The candidate will have 1st/2nd line IT skills ideally looking to advance their career as there will be natural progression within Horizon.
The role will be field based, very much customer facing, so a high level of communication skill and empathy is expected.
The work will be varied and involve a blend of helpdesk and onsite support across our UK client base together with exciting IT project work and professional services.
The candidate will be working within a team of like-minded professionals and must be converse in todays latest technology, from installation through configuration and ongoing support.
Essential Desktop skills:
* Windows OS 7-10,
* Mac OSX
* Lenovo, HP, Dell and Apple hardware
* Android and iOS
Essential server skills
* Windows Server (Apply online only) - AD, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP
* Dell and HP hardware
* Microsoft 365 administration
* SharePoint administration
* Fully converse in networking LAN and WAN configurations
* Network switch configuration including vLAN (HP hardware and Cisco Meraki)
* VPN, vLAN, DMZ, VOIP understanding
Experience using and administrating Microsoft 365, Teams & SharePoint
* Experience with Hosted Solutions (Exchange, Desktop, Server etc)
* Microsoft Azure
Remote Management systems
* Datto PSA and RMM experience an advantage (or other)
* MCSA/MCSE, Microsoft accreditation
Experience within retail sector an advantage but not essential.