An exciting opportunity has become available for a leading web agency for a junior SEO specialist. The company are looking for someone with a passion for the internet and search engines to join our growing SEO department.
The candidate does not need to have vast experience of SEO, as training will be provided; but having the eagerness to learn is vital. The candidate will also need to be comfortable speaking to clients and will need to structure their work load efficiently.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of SEO, and will have some interaction with the business development manager in charge of winning new SEO business.
The role will suit anyone from a digital marketing background who is interested in specialising in SEO.
* Day to day management of clients accounts
* Creating SEO strategies for clients
* Implementing On-Site SEO measures
* Analysing and utilising data in written reports
* Liaising with the business development team in new business creation
* Keeping up to date with developments in SEO and search marketing
* Ability to understand the Verto product and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
* Knowledge of recent history of Google algorithm updates
* Knowledge of the core fundamental principles of SEO and its purpose
* Up to date knowledge of digital marketing techniques - social, PPC, content marketing
* Strong writing and languages skills - you will need to write written reports for clients
* A team player willing to help move the department forward
* Ability to work on initiative when managing clients' accounts
* Be highly organised and keep on top of all accounts you are managing
* Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and ability to utilise their data
* Experience of carrying out Keyword Research for web content - or at least an understanding of it
* Adobe InDesign
* Basic HTML
* Basic Excel