Our client, an established, successful and forward thinking Chartered Surveyors based in Gravesend, are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team.
The client has been established for more than seventy years and business is growing from strength to strength.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Location: Gravesend (five minutes walk from main bus and train station)
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum DOE
Summary of duties:
* Bank Reconciliation/management accounts and CMS accounts
* Control of client retention/chqs on account
* Ensuring monies paid to clients is accurate and made in a timely fashion
* Handle all end of month reporting
* Transfer of monies from suspense account to relevant accounts
* Dealing with rent queries
* Liaising with clients and dealing with queries
* General accounts duties including handling rent deposit returns/refunds
* Maintain good working relationship with your colleagues, clients, tenants and contractors
* Previous experience in client accounts administration required
If you have the skills required and would like more information regarding this role please send your CV.
Firmin Recruit are an agency working on behalf of our client