Job Description: Driver
At 1st Grade Care the safety and wellbeing of our care assistants is our number one priority and we are looking to establish a transportation team of drivers who will play a big part in helping our care assistants get to each care visit within the local community.
This role does not require you to provide any care.
What you'll be doing:
Working as part of a transportation team, you will be driving two/three of our care assistants to each of their scheduled care visits within a designated area, driving our pool cars.
What We Can Offer You:
* Weekly pay
* Free DBS check
* Use of pool car
* Permanent contract - Full or part time
* Bank contract - Work as and when you need it
* 06.30 - 14.30 or 14.30 - 22.30 shifts
What you need:
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points, and no driving bans within the last 5 years
* Has a minimum of 3 months driving experience
* Must be aged 21 or over due to insurance reasons
* Friendly, approachable, and reliable
* A calm driver
* Positive can-do attitude
* A willingness to help others
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour