M4 Recruitment are looking for a Payroll and Credit Control Administrator to join our friendly Accounts and Payroll team. The primary responsibilities for this role are to pro-actively manage the Company's Client accounts and administrate the end-to-end weekly payroll processes.
Payroll Duties will include:
* Inputting Payroll, Creating Costing Sheets, and investigating payroll queries
* Daily time sheet processing
* CRM compliance - ensuring all new starters are uploaded onto our CRM system and monitoring compliance items
* Processing Holiday Requests
* Assisting with weekly payroll reporting procedures
* Liaising with Site Managers to validate payroll information
* Processing invoices and assigning/checking Purchase Order Numbers
* Invoice and Payroll Reconciliation
Credit Control Duties will include:
* Daily receipting of client invoice payments
* Chasing outstanding/overdue invoice balances
* Weekly distribution of client statements
* Weekly distribution of sales invoices. Ensuring all client requirements are adhered to i.e. purchase order numbers, time-sheet back-up etc
* Loading invoices onto client portals
* Investigate and reconcile invoicing errors
* Credit limit management including credit checks and reporting
Skills / Experience / Training required:
* IT Literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Office including excel
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* CRM and/or Payroll experience are desirable, but full training will be given for the successful candidate
* Meticulous attention to detail & able to work to tight deadlines - this is essential as you will be responsible for ensuring all temporary workers are paid correctly each week.
* Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software is desirable, but full training will be given.
Standard Hours of work are 09.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
* 28 days annual leave, plus an addition day for each year of service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Employee Welfare Program & Mental Health Support
* Bright Open Plan Offices
* Close Team, Friendly, Fun Environment
* Regular Team Building Events
M4Recruitment - Multi Sector recruitment specialists.
JOB TITLE: Payroll and Credit Control Administrator
LOCATION: Thatcham (Office based role)
JOB TYPE: Full time
M4Recruitmentare an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer