BlairWest is pleased to be working alongside a global, award-winning Financial Services organisation who are currently looking to add a Payments Assistant to their large Finance Team. This is a fixed term role, for a high performing finance team, which reports in to the Payments Supervisor.
* Manage and prioritise own workload and diary.
* Demonstrate core values of teamwork, integrity and commitment.
* Ensure payments are made correctly in a timely manner, in in line with internal guidelines.
* Provide support to the wider payments team and cover other roles when necessary.
* General administration and queries.
* Principles of management accounting and reporting meaningful to the business.
* Nominal ledger accounting packages (Sage X3, Sun Systems).
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and Worksite.
* Commercial System / CIS.
* Online banking interfaces, including Nordea Netbankoverseas local equivalents