Credit Controller - (Based on experience)
Permanent, Full Time
* Birthday Paid Off
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance
iCare24 Group is a leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions into the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier.
We are an established, fast paced, rapidly expanding and progressive organisation, with aggressive growth plans. We are currently a team of Finance team of 8.
We would like to offer you a great opportunity to join our busy Finance Team as a Finance Assistant where you will be able to develop your skills and support the business.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious individual with energy and drive, who has the desire to add value and progress with its environment.
As our Finance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
* Bank Reconciliations & Cash allocations
* Credit control assistance
* Purchase ledger
* Assisting with Payroll
* Data Entry
* Invoicing customers via our system/third party portals
* Assisting with Month End/Year End
* Ongoing review of system and processes with a view of continuous improvement
* Supporting the Finance Team with any other duties as and when required
Knowledge and experience
* Experience in Finance Team or environment preferred
* Xero Accounting Software preferred
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
* AAT Level 2 or Above (Not Essential)