Role: Metal Finisher
Location: Cradley Heath
Shift: 07:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday / 07:00 - 14:30 Friday
Pay Rate: £10.00 Per hour
Mainstay Recruitment are currently seeking a Metal Finisher on behalf of our customer based in Cradley Heath. Our client are specialists in manufacturing architectural products from Steel and Aluminium. As a Metal Finisher, you will be responsible for finishing machined products ready for power coating.
Duties of the role:
* Grinds, file, or sand surfaces of profiles, using hand tools, power tools, with a knowledge of metal finishing techniques.
* Examine and feel surface of metal to detect defects, such as dents, scratches, or breaks in metal.
* Removes dents, using hammer and dolly block.
* Smooths surface of item to specified finish, using hand tools and powered tools.
* Reading from engineering drawings
* Maintaining workspace
* Metal finishing experience
* Experience of working with aluminium
* Physically fit
* Solid work history
Hours of Work:
* 07:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday / 07:00 - 14:30 Friday
* Pay Rate: £10.00 Per hour
If you are interested in the role, please contact Max in our Walsall office