Business Change Manager INSIDE IR35
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Substantial previous experience of working across most or all Business Change disciplines on large scale transformational -projects and programmes, with an emphasis on people programmes.
- Exceptional customer focus, ensuring that customer benefits are always at the forefront of activity.
- Experience of managing transformation project lifecycles
- Able to demonstrate subject matter expertise with a strong understanding of business change best practices.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of project management and lifecycles, including knowledge of phase and gate review processes.
- Knowledge of change management techniques, models and theories, and experience of their practical application in business contexts; LEAN management awareness/ skills desirable.
- Previous people and/or third party contractor management experience preferred, with a focus on performance and engagement
- Strong networking skills, building stakeholder engagement and influencing at senior level
- Able to scope and specify requirements for specialist input e.g training, communications to meet business needs.
- Good knowledge of the operation of the energy utilities business, or regulated businesses
- Experience of working within an IT department, or experience of IT deliveries.
- Experience of developing project specifications and documentation to meet lead times.
- Informed knowledge of HR and Organisational Design principles, gained through previous experience