BlairWest are very pleased to again be working with Oddballs Apparel, in their search to appoint an Accounts Assistant to their growing finance team.
Based in North Tyneside, Oddballs are a producer of underwear, beachwear & accessories, raising money and awareness for testicular cancer since being founded in 2014. The business has had impressive growth in this time, leading to partnerships with leading UK and international sports teams.
The primary function for this role will be transactional finance duties, reporting into the Management Accountant and picking up other ad-hoc financial tasks.
* Bank reconciliations
* General ledger duties
* Credit Control
* Payment processing
* Invoice processing
* Payroll administration
* Assist with monthly accounts close
* Other ad-hoc financial duties
* Minimum of AAT level 2
* Previous experience in a finance administrative role
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferable
* Good work ethic
* Ability to manage own workload
* Good communication skills