Accounts Assistant Opportunity!
Reporting to Financial Controller
Great company in Tewkesbury!
* Overall responsibility for maintaining the Purchase Ledger on Sage 50
* Ensure all invoices are processed, paid and filed in a timely manner
* Ensure Purchase Orders are raised, authorised and contain correct detail for all relevant purchases
* Process a weekly payment run using E-Banking on Sage & import into the banking software
* Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations of the office accounts
* Responsibility for Xero accounting system, including posting of invoices, credit control and monthly reporting.
* Process company cash expense claims weekly
* Prepare and post monthly company credit card reports from card holders
* Regularly review the Aged Creditors balances looking into credit balances and old balances
* Production of monthly spend reports
* Weekly & Monthly income analysis
* Update of cashflow analysis
* Posting of prepayment and accrual journals
* Management of two central inboxes
* Assist Management accountant and assistant accountant in production of accounts.
* Ensure all work and processes are completed within SOX framework, including requesting information from internal stakeholders.
* Other Ad hoc duties as necessary
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Cat @ i2i Recruitment ASAP