Digital and Marketing Exec - Industrial B2B
The Client & Role | Who Are They?
For any digital marketeers, whatever the stage in your career, be it fresh graduate or an experienced professional, this role will allow you to showcase your talents with the autonomy to drive brand, digital footprint, engagement and ultimately revenue through the effective implementation of a digital and marketing strategy.
The Candidate | What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant who is positive, enthusiastic, and a proactive team player. You will have a degree in marketing or business-related study, be an effective communicator and have experience using a variety of social media platforms and marketing automation tools. You will be ambitious for personal development and learning, with strong interpersonal skills.
You will work in a specialist niche manufacturer who provides products across the globe into many different sectors.
The purpose of the role
* Build brand awareness online within the B2B specialist markets.
* Grow business enquiries in line with the company's targets.
* Implement and assist with marketing activity to reach departmental targets and key performance indicators.
* Delivering the online marketing strategy through market research and targeting, social media outreach, search engine optimization, newsletters, direct campaigns, lead generation, brand building, and lead conversion.
* Provide ad hoc marketing support for Business Development Managers and internal sales.
* Develop and ensure brand consistency in all off-line sales and marketing collateral such as brochures, tenders documents, exhibition stands etc.
* Liaising with other departments to help the creation of documents and content.
Key Skills/ Competencies
* A degree in digital marketing, marketing or a business-related study.
* Good IT skills across marketing related packages, including good copywriting skills and being able to adapt.
* The ability to work well under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
* Creative flair and experience in creating branded documents/ imagery.
Salary & Package | What's On Offer?
Not only can they offer you an interesting and varied job role but they are also offering:
Application | What's Next?
If this sounds like you and you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you. To apply for this opportunity, contact 1492 Search today!
Please quote the job ref: CB12676
Further Information | Other Vacancies
Is this not what you are looking for?
To keep up to date with our current vacancies, keep an eye on our Job Page or keep it social on the below platforms:
About 1492 Search
In a nutshell - We discover great people! Created with the belief that the process is just as necessary as the opportunity, we decided there was a better recruitment method. Working solely in the manufacturing and engineering industry, we work on retained projects to provide accountability for every hire we make with you. We connect candidates and hiring managers, provide in-depth project management plans and advise through up to date market research. No two hires are the same, and that's why each project is adapted to your needs. We aim to take the stress out of the hiring process and focus on the job at hand!
We aim to reply to all applications, successful or not, within 2 working days of applying for the role. If you are not happy with the service, please feel free to give us a call or drop us an email.
1492 Ltd and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Tagged as: B2B Marketing, Digital, marketing