Simply Education are proud to be working in partnership with a school in the Winsford area and are currently recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a child in reception. The role will also include a lunch duty. This school aims to enable everyone within the school to develop their full potential as well as providing high quality education which is encouraged by their strong leadership team who have created a supportive environment where pupils can succeed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of 'Right to Work in the UK'
- Have experience inside or outside of the classroom working with children with SEND.
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Madison France)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use 'Availability' system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of teaching assistant, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Madison France on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available