Our client a British Broadcasting company are seeking a Process Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
• Working with key stakeholders including category leads and Head of Procurement for External Workforce Solutions (EWS) to clearly define business requirements with an initial focus on procurement of Statement of Work Workers (Consultants) and Capacity Workers.
• Document End to End process flow of As Is and To Be solutions
• Collaborate with the Vendor Management System (Beeline) and MSP & internal Technology teams to design process that meet business requirements, ensure a seamless and positive procurement experience whilst maintaining appropriate controls.
• Presenting solution design including fully costed options to appropriate Design Authorities and Project Governance boards for approval
• Ensure appropriate UAT and Regression Testing is performed for new solutions.
• Ensure appropriate change management activities are planned and conducted for new solutions - including support websites, training sessions, communications
If this seems of interest please apply with an up to date CV.
Job Title: Process Analyst
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 300.00 - 430.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield