EVENT EXECUTIVE GERMAN SPEAKING - Hertfordshire city centre based
Our successful client is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced German speakingEvent Executive
within the trade B2B events and exhibitions sector. You will be working closely with the Event Manager and show teamKey Responsibilities:
- Direct sales and sales management
- Establishing strong relationship with customers (German and international market)
- Key Account management; handling potential customers as well as exhibitor and visitor enquiries incl. data management
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Competitive show visits
- Support for competitor analysis and analysis of development sectors
- In-show conferences management
- Support for digital product coordination
- Data management to ensure data quality
- Co-operation with the industry partners
- Liaison with supporting department for floor planning and on-site setup (operations department) and marketing promotion campaigns (marketing department)
- On-site travel and staffing of the show management office during the show
- Experience in customer care and key account management
- Familiar with B2B exhibitions
- Experience in industry research/analysis an advantage
- Fluency in English and German languages
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask and to meet deadlines whilst remaining enthusiastic and professional under pressure
- Experience in events industry would be an advantage but are not essential
This is a full-time Events Executive
permanent position offering a competitive salary based in beautiful Hertfordshire city centre offices. Great perks and benefits offered.
If this Event Executive
position sounds like the right fit for your skills and ambitions, then please apply with us today.
To forward your CV application or to discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP -
Sophie: ext. 319
Nikki: ext. 313 and we will be in touch.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.