Up to £22,000
This is a new role due to the businesses continued growth over the last 2 years. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced finance team.
- To co-ordinate and manage the company credit card function each month.
- Validate and match all expense claims, receipts and statements.
- Chase up and escalate outstanding statements and receipts not returned.
- Account administration with the credit card company.
- Assist with Accounts Payable by taking ownership of direct debit transactions, requesting invoices from suppliers and matching on the system.
- Filing of invoices and statement reconciliations
- Assisting with supplier statement reconciliations.
- Scanning of invoices not received by email.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable by sending out invoices and statements.
- Occasional help with cash reconciliation, account setup and credit applications.
- Office for National Statistics surveys monthly
- Provide holiday cover for the following roles: Credit Control, Purchase Ledger and Payroll
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills, with high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Good work ethic, committed to delivering high quality of work.
- Confident in managing changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office advantageous
- Ability to perform well as part of a team and work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and engaging when dealing with suppliers and colleagues.
Excellent working environment, based full time in the office due to the duties of the role. Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and additional benefits, including pension and free parking.