An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Sheffield school we are working with as a School Medical Lead/School Nurse from April 2022 until the end of the academic year.
A Secondary school is the S2 area is seeking a friendly, professional team player to join their team. The primary purpose of the role is to perform the duties of First Aid Coordinator for the school including administering first aid for any pupil or colleague requiring this support during the school day. In addition, you will be responsible for the administration of the requirements of the First Aid Policy and any Dietary Requirements.
The successful candidate will demonstrate ability to work within a team, a calm, professional and caring persona with pupils, colleagues and parents at all times. Previous experience of First Aid or working within a school environment would be an advantage, making those with care/nursing experience desirable.
The school is a thriving and diverse school and has been praised for it's highly supportive team of senior leadership, teaching and support staff, which has driven many area of improvement over recent years.
The school is based just outside of the Sheffield City centre in Sheffield S2 with easily accessible public transport/road links. The hours will be 8.00am to 4.00pm Mon-Fri each week of the academic year, with a salary ranging from (phone number removed) based on experience.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a School medical lead in Sheffield or contact us on (phone number removed) between 7.00am-5.30pm Mon-Fri