Part time position - minimum 24 hours per week ** Hybrid role ** £16.00 - £20.00 per hour
Working closely with the Director to deliver the company's commercial objectives, the role carries significant opportunities for career advancement.
Our client works with many Blue Chip brands and are the UK partner of many of the world's leading event agencies in more than 50 countries.
* Contributing to the strategic planning of the business
* Supporting marketing and product development activities
* Assist with ensuring that briefs are responded to in a timely and effective fashion
* Assisting in maximising conversion rates and margins
* Account management with regular agency partners and clients
* Responsibility for the smooth and effective running of multiple projects
* Manage and effect the research, availability and prices at hotels, restaurants and event venues
* Preparation and maintenance of working documents
* Handling client requests and preparing client proposals
* Represent company policy and requirements
* Deal with delegate, client and consumer queries and requirements
* Assist with office administration including maintaining client and supplier databases, supplier payments and credit control
* On-site co-ordination of events and management of suppliers and staff at events
* Minimum of 'A' level education or equivalent
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Dropbox, Pipedrive).
* Good communication and writing skills
* Keen to learn and progress their career
* Good planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
* The ability to time-manage and prioritise work efficiently
* All-rounder comfortable working in a small company
* Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in a pressured environment
* Ability to work efficiently across a number of projects
* Based in Leatherhead - can be a hybrid role
* £16.00 per hour
* Monday - Friday, minimum 24 hours a week
* 20 days holiday pro rata
Refer a friend and get £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a job in the Leatherhead or Surrey area, recommend Optima to them and if we place them (providing they complete their 3 month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.
Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer