Finance Assistant - Glasgow - £23K+
Are you interested in working for a leading global organisation where you will be valued within a large, successful finance team?
Do you want an exciting new opportunity to work in a supportive, fast-paced environment where your skills and knowledge will be continually developed?
HRC is working with a successful organisation that are keen to speak with individuals for an opening within their finance team on a permanent basis.
Your commitment to providing a high-quality and accurate finance service will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package and flexibility. Are you who we're looking for?
What does the day to day look like?
- A university graduate with a relevant degree subject
- Experienced working within a finance role post-graduation
- Exposed to a fast-paced, high-volume accounting environment
- Proficient in using accounting software including Excel
- Comfortable dealing with complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for maintaining internal finance records and ensuring data remains compliant
- Processing internal user access requests across all banking platforms
- Preparing quarterly reviews of all banking platforms to department managers
- Processing manual bank reconciliations
- Communicating with bank relationship managers to resolve day to day issues and highlighting issues with team leader
- Liaising with key business area contacts to maintain an open communication channel
- Dealing with internal and external auditors
Get in touch with Isla Stevenson on or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.