Accounts AssistantWarrington£22-£24k per annumImmediate start - Permanent roleMon-Thurs: 8am-5pmFri: 8am-3pm
Office Angels are supporting an International well renowned organisation who are seeking an Established Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The role would be suited to a proactive and hardworking Accounts person who wants to grow and develop their current skills in a Dynamic and close-knit work environment.Role Responsibilities:
- Checking incoming and outgoing payments for accuracy.
- Dealing with incoming invoices.
- Reconciling accounting data to ensure accuracy.
- Communicating with relevant suppliers to process invoicing or payment queries.
- Attaching the correct documentation to invoices and reconciling purchase orders to invoices received.
- Posting invoices and credit notes and ensuring they're coded correctly in the system.
- Preparing monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with external and internal queries by phone and email.
- Preparing and processing supplier payments and ensuring that a senior Finance Manager has signed all payments off.
- Ensuring that all accounts payable activities comply with relevant financial policies and procedures.
- Investigating and resolving outstanding creditor items.
Desirable Experience: Benefits:
- Experience in an accounting position.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please make an application today!
- The chance to join a fantastic company.
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free Parking.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.