My prestigious Nottinghamshire based client is currently seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Worker for their modern manufacturing facility.
As a world leader within the Aerospace sector, we are looking for ideal candidates to have the following attributes:
* Be a Skilled Sheet Metal Worker and experienced in Fabricating of a variety of products in an advanced aerospace production environment.
* Be responsible for executing the weekly production plan, liaising with Production Leaders and Manufacturing Engineers to ensure the timeliness and efficient completion of the task to the required quality standards.
* Be expected to conduct basic first principle measurement, maintain the cell 5S standard, maintain calibration of gauges and equipment and to manage the efficient allocation of consumables and resources and materials in the cell.
* Candidates must be apprentice trained, with a minimum of a Level 3 vocational qualification in Fabrication.
* Candidate must be proficient in fabrication and sheet metal working operations.
* Ideally Aerospace but not essential, can come from Automotive / Manufacturing / tool making
* A good working knowledge of working with aerospace grade materials across a wide range of geometries and sizes is desirable, as is a demonstrated appreciation of welding and inspection processes.
* Diligent, efficient, conscientious and collaborative team players are desirable attributes for this role.
* Working a 3 shift rotation of Earlies, Afters & Nights covering 38 hours per week