Business Analyst - Data Transfer Express Lead (DTE)
Would you like to be a key figure in a project that provides you with a platform to take on more responsibilities?
If so, one of our industry leading clients in the Oil & Gas sector are looking for a well-seasoned Business Analyst & Lead DTE Assessor to join an already established team on a 12 months contract basis in London (2 days onsite).
It is a great opportunity to get to see and understand the innerworkings of a large corporation and modernize these functions with innovation and engineering.
* Lead Assessor for Existing SCC backlog.
* Business Analyst to coordination with stakeholders and vendors gathering business requirements and ensuring they are achieved and tested
* Document all business requirements with the Product Owner and Central Data Privacy Team and associated impacted areas
* Manage the ADO board for user stories (business requirements) ensuring acceptance criteria is met when solutions are delivered
* Define and document roles & responsibilities along with process flow swim lanes
* Assist with data mapping exercise and aid the data map tasks with the Business & IT Service Owners
* Assist with all contract remediation and/or repapering with Procurement Owners where required
* Lead with document management of key design decisions and business requirements.
* Undertaking System, User and Acceptance Testing
· A strong Business Analyst with a Data Privacy background and working knowledge of Schrems II / ICO Framework / Global Data Privacy Regulations
· Mandatory: ADO, MS Visio, Agile, Process Flows, User Acceptance Testing, Data Dictionaries and Data Mapping
If interested in finding out more about the opportunity and taking the next steps into securing your next challenge, please apply immediately as interviews will be taking place this week