Days Field Service Engineer
Pay rate: £20.00 p/hr, Umbrella Co.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off 12-hour day shifts 07:00 - 19:00 (Door to Door)
Location: Home Based Covering Core sites: Littlehampton, Southampton, Christchurch, Fareham
Including Company Van, Fuel Card, Tools
* Joloda International Conveyor Services offer world-class solutions to factories aiming to simplify loading and unloading procedures. Able to integrate into existing production lines to improve speed and accuracy as well as reduce risks.
* Capable of designing, manufacture and installing automatic and manual loading systems at our factories in the United Kingdom, U.S.A., and the Netherlands.
* Our global network of distributors, meanwhile, makes Joloda's loading systems accessible to customers from six continents.
Working as part of the Engineering Service Support Team, the role will involve carrying out PPMs, and recommendations, join a team of engineers on a callout rota and aspects of machine maintenance in accordance with our customer requirements.
* Undertake all aspects planned preventative maintenance and suggest improvements.
* Complete planned service rota
* You will be required to provide on-site service support on conveyor systems, loading bay doors and general FM duties with a high-profile customer on a regional basis.
* Maintain the safety and well-being of yourself and others, in accordance with relevant Health & Safety legislation
* Responsible for mechanical and electrical fault finding. Responsible for electrical and mechanical repairs.
* Ensure effective, timely incident/accident reporting. Learn from incidents and develop strategies which prevent the same thing from happening again.
* Ensure effective time management/prioritisation of workload.
* Must be qualified to C&G / Diploma (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or have served an Electrical Apprenticeship