ERP Finance Analyst
Salary: £35k - £40k - depending on experience + benefits
Location: Remote Working - UK
Type: Full time / Permanent
Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with a leading, international organisation who have had significant growth within the pharmaceutical, biotech and life science industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team who deliver and define key operational and financial systems solutions across multiple platforms. In this role, as the 'ERP Finance Analyst' you will be working on several implementation projects as part of a long-term transformation programme of work.
'ERP Finance Analyst' Main Responsibilities in This Role:
• Investigating work to determine business requirements and identify effective business processes for software application projects.
• Maintaining consistency in approach, solution and processes when achieving business standards.
• Utilising and monitoring the use of analysis tools, modelling, methods, and standards.
• Documenting requirements, creating options papers, process maps and input into solution design.
• Preparing business cases - defining the development of new or changed processes, business risks, and potential benefits.
• Analysing change request from users and overseeing impact assessments.
• Define the systems, user acceptance testing plans and creating test scripts.
• Ability to maintain working relationships when working with IT & Business Stakeholders.
'ERP Finance Analyst' Knowledge, Experience and Skills for this role:
• 3+ years' experience in an ERP focussed analyst position.
• Experience of process improvement in financial systems.
• Experience in finance operations - an accounting background is beneficial.
• Experience with redesigning financial processes to produce continuous improvements.
• Strong analytical skills and familiarity with business analyst tools/techniques.
• Ability to work within geographically disperse and diverse teams.
For immediate consideration, please apply today