Lime Staffing are currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) to work with one of our clients in the Norfolk area. Our client is a Mental Health hospital provides care for males and females aged 18 years and over who have an acute mental health illness and require timely intervention for assessment and treatment, in order to alleviate symptoms, allowing them to return home as soon as possible. They are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) to join their organisation.
With a high urgency and ongoing need why not have the security of full time/part time regular hours and the perks of being a locum nurse through Lime Staffing, earning competitive hourly pay rate.
Our committed and experienced team can discuss the opportunities with you for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) and explain our quick and easy online registration process.
For this role you will need to be a committed and dedicated person as well as being flexible to working long days or night. You must have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a Mental Health Nurse, be PMVA trained (or equivalent,) and meet our compliance requirements including DBS, References and Occupational Health.
What are the benefits in becoming a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with Lime Staffing?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Enhanced annual leave entitlements and sick pay allowances
• Quick, easy and convenient online recruitment process
• High-quality training courses to support your career development
• Access to an Out of Hours team 24/7 to support you day or night.
• Referral fee for introducing new staff (T&C's apply)
• Be partnered with a dedicated consultant to support you throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages